Grenada Family Law Lawyers

Experienced Mississippi Divorce Law Attorneys

Don't let us be the lawyers you wished you'd hired.

Family law matters like divorce, child custody, child support, and even estate and probate matters often involve resolving complex interfamily disputes. At the north Mississippi office of the Harlow Law Firm in Grenada, we are committed to helping you resolve your emotional family law matters in an honest and straightforward manner.

Our main objective in divorce and family law cases is to make our clients comfortable. Divorce is a stressful time and the Mississippi divorce lawyer you hire should not contribute to that discomfort. Our attorneys have significant experience handling complex divorce matters involving large estates, family-owned businesses, large property holdings, stocks and bonds, pension plans, and military divorce issues, so you will get effective and efficient representation, even if you only require a simple divorce. We have the skill and experience to handle complicated settlements and business valuations.

Some of the family law matters we handle include:

  • Divorce
  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Adoption
  • Paternity actions
  • Division of marital assets and debt
  • Grandparent visitation
  • Child custody modifications
  • Contempt and modification

We have had significant success resolving family law disputes through mediation and settlement negotiations. However, we are skilled trial lawyers and understand that child custody disputes, paternity disputes, or property disputes sometimes require litigation.

Contact Our Northern Mississippi Divorce Law Attorneys

If you need an experienced Northern Mississippi divorce, estate, or child custody lawyer, please contact the Harlow Law Firm for a free initial consultation. We will travel to your location anywhere in north Mississippi or consult by phone, and we will arrange weekend or evening appointments when necessary.

We can be reached by phone at 662-298-7068 or toll free by dialing 866-986-5912. Our attorneys can also be contacted by e-mail or by filling out the intake form on our Contact Us page.