DEDICATED TO HELPING VICTIMS OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE ACROSS NORTH MISSISSIPPI
Every year, hundreds of Americans are killed because of the negligence of the medical professionals with whom they entrust their health and wellness. At Harlow Law Firm, we are passionate about fighting for justice on behalf of these individuals. We stand up for our clients, hear their stories, protect their rights, and fight for them.
Medical malpractice claims involve several elements that should be carefully evaluated by an experienced attorney. It is in your best interest to speak with a medical malpractice attorney at our firm if this has happened to you. You can discuss your case, learn your legal options, and take steps toward action. We understand medical malpractice laws and can provide you with strong counsel and professional advocacy
COMMAN TYPES OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CLAIMS
- Wrong Site Surgery – Performing the right procedure on the wrong body part
- Failure to Diagnose – Failing to diagnose a patient's disease or condition
- Misdiagnosis – Making an incorrect or incomplete diagnosis of a patient's condition
- Surgical Instruments – Leaving surgical instruments inside the body cavity after the procedure is over
- Anesthesia Errors – Patient experiences harm as a result of an error in administering anesthesia, such as too much or too little anesthesia
- Hospital Acquired Infections – Unsanitary conditions that result in patient infection (ex. staph infections)
CONTACT OUR NORTHERN MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYERS
If you need an experienced Mississippi car accident or Mississippi truck accident lawyer, please contact the Harlow Law Firm for a free initial consultation. We can be reached by phone at 662-226-7215.